1. What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are synthetic lashes that are applied to each individual natural lash.
2. Does it hurt to have eyelash extensions applied?
Having eyelash extensions applied is a painless procedure. Most clients are so relaxed during the procedure
that they fall asleep.
3. How long do eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent and last several weeks depending on your own lash
growth cycle. Lashes can last indefinitely with routine relash fills.
4. Can I have lash extensions applied if I don't have any natural lashes?
No, eyelash extensions must be applied to natural lashes.
5. What are Mink lashes?
As opposed to synthetic lashes, mink lashes are fine and lightweight enough to attach multiple
extensions to each lash making eyelashes appear even thicker than with synthetic lashes.
6. Can I wear mascara and make-up with eyelash extensions?
Yes, although there is no need for mascara, you can use water washable mascara.
7. How do I care for my lavish lashes?
The lashes require minimal care. It is necessary to avoid oil based eye products and water proof
mascara as these will loosen the adhesive bond. Also, avoid rubbing your eyes or excessively
touching your eyelash extensions.
8. How often do I need to come for a lavish lash relash/fill?
It is recommended that you come back for a relash/fill every 3-4 weeks.